I’m delighted to receive The Vincent Ehindero Awesome Blogger Award.
I would like to thank Tanaka_tkzy for nominating me. He is being a great friend of mine in the recent days. This future doctor is already doing a great job by providing the right dose of motivation and life advices to his readers. Do visit his blog, I’m sure he inspires you in many ways.
I would also like to thank Vincent Ehindero – The creator of this award for creating this award. Do check his great works.
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
My response to Tanaka’s questions:
1. What gave you the push to start blogging?
Ever since, I had been a secret writer who shares all her emotions, regrets and everything to a paper.
To me, paper and pen are the ‘best couple on earth’.
Being idle in the quarantine annoyed me so much and I didn’t want boredom to rule my life. So I decided to spend time productively by writing and posting it on WordPress.
Yeah, that’s how blogging came into my life.
2. Are you proud of the progress you made so far, if not, why?
Yes, I don’t call it as my pride rather I’m happy for the progress I so far made.
The acclamations I receive from my friends and fellow bloggers cheer me up.
3. Is blogging your profession or hobby?
Blogging has turned out to be my favourite hobby.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I would be a 23 year old independent girl and would have completed UG and PG programs.
5. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog to make money?
To be honest, I don’t have an answer for this question because I didn’t monetize my blog yet.
6. Where do most of your viewers and visits come from?
Most of the views and visits comes from my country India.
7. What is your posting frequency? Once in every 10 days.
8. Are you doing the most when it comes to fulfilling the demands of your niche?
Yes, I think I am fulfilling it.
9. How many friends have you made from blogging?
Almost 15-20 friends and I hope that the count keeps increasing.
10. Do you ever regret any of your posts, if the answer is yes, why?
No regrets so far.
I would like to nominate the following for this award.
1. Rajani Singh
3. Shivani Dubey
4. Vikas Karmani
5. Kingston Lim
I pass on the same questions to my nominees.