Hello Wonderfolks 🖤
Hope you all are doing good!
I’m so much excited for this nomination than the first two because this is really an unexpected one. The two posts prior to this were award nominations too, so I said to myself that my site page would look good with hat trick awards! (Weird wish right!? I know it is…😅).
The next morning Daneelyunus sir DMed me on Instagram about this nomination. A big thanks to him for nominating me. His posts are just mind-blowing. He had been rendering his support since my first post. I’m always grateful to him. Do check his amazing blog posts.
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Tag your post with the Brainstorm award and follow brainstorm, if you are willing.
3) Display the Brainstorms award logo.
4) Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
5) Answer the five questions you’ve been asked. Nominate five amazing bloggers.
6) Ask them five new questions.
About my blog:
I started this blog exactly a month ago to share my opinions and thoughts to the world and also to develop my writing skills.
I write on random topics that comes to my mind and my main motive is to spread positivity. I am planning to write about food and photography in future.
My Goal is to make my Wonderfolks happy and wish to bring smile on their face at least once before they complete reading my post.
1. How do you describe fear? What do you think people need to do, to overcome it?
Fear is an emotion that causes psychological setbacks in one’s life. My advice to overcome fear is to first analyze the reason behind it and sort it out.
2. What has the COVID-19 denied you as a person?
I’m a person who loves to learn something new. I had plans to learn a martial art and to play a musical instrument. But, unfortunately I couldn’t.
3. What’s your favourite colour?
I just love love love black. I wish to redo my room like this.
But, my mom would throw me on the streets.😂😂
4. How do you describe your time at home, during this present lockdown for months?
I spend a lot of time with my family. Blogging became my new hobby during this quarantine. Also, I spend a lot of time reading the posts of my fellow bloggers.
5. What’s your favourite blog post?
That’s my favourite post. Do check it out.
1) What inspired you to start blogging?
2) Have you ever wished to experience the life of your opposite gender?
3) Do you have the habit of laughing during serious situations?
4) Share any funny incident that happened at school?
5) What do you do for relaxation?
2) Blogs by J
3) Tangie T. Woods
Congratulations to all the Nominees for this award! You guys are amazing…
See you later- Wonderfolks 🖤