Hello Wonderfolks 🖤
Hope you all are doing good!
This is gonna be a Longgg post!
WHAT IS LIEBSTER AWARD?
The Liebster Award is an online award given by bloggers to bloggers and has been around since 2011. This is a recognition of their contribution to the blogging community. It is simply passed on and its goal is to promote and support fellow bloggers. Not only is this a great way to give fellow bloggers some recognition, but it is motivational as well.
In German, Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, and so on. You get the point. It is a great initiative for supporting and showcasing new blogs.
1. Thanks the blogger who has nominated you and provide the link of their blog.
2. Answer the 11 question given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other blogger.
4. Ask your nominees 11 question.
5. Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Nivitha Sri (fairywitch), a friend and a sister who never fails to support me. Her blogs cover wide range of topics. She posts recipes of delicious dishes, worthful life advices and must needed self care tips. Do visit her blog for more.
1.When and why did you start blogging?
In May 2020, just to spend time productively!
2. Whom do you like the most in this world?
3. How do you motivate yourself during your tough times?
Listen to good music or ring up to friends and confuse them😅
4. What is your favourite colour
5. What is your first ambition?
I remember telling that I wanted to be a Doctor when I was young.
6. Name any three friends of your life?
Don’t wanna name them! Things are never permanent in Life.
7. What is your hobby?
Reading, writing, listening to music.
8. Which is your favourite quote?
All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players
~ William Shakespeare
9. Describe you in a word.
10. Which is your favourite movie.
I like so many, don’t have a favourite one.
Dakshali, She writes poems that will leave you amused. Their words are so deep and they always convey strong messages. Do visit her blog.
Arati, She conveys her beautiful thoughts with beautiful sketches. Her words are powerful and soothing. Do check out her blog for mesmerising poems.
1.Introvert or Extrovert? Reason
Mixture of both or somewhere in between. I never mind to speak up when I’m supposed to and I remain quite and switch to be an observer when I’m not supposed to get involved in the situation.
2. Which is your favourite movie and why?
Don’t have a single answer to this.
3. When is your birthday?
4. Who are your favourite bloggers?
Everyone I met are amazing people. They are unique in their own ways and it would be unfair to name a few of them.
5. Describe yourself in 5 words.
A selfless and selfish girl.
6. What’s your ambition?
To be a Psychologist.
7. What’s special about the country you live in?
India, known for it’s diversity and culture.
8. Favourite destination outside your country?
Greece and Venice.
9. Best advice by your best friend?
Hema, you can do it.
10. Your best way of passing time?
Reading, eating and doodling.
11. Tell one of your good memory.
Being appreciated for something good I did…
Ashiq(Top Tamil Talk), he blogs about current affairs in India and has also started to blog about the traditional recipes of Tamil Nadu. Do visit his blog.
1. What is is the favourite blog that you have written so far? (Post a link to it so that we can read)
Last post I published is my favourite. Here is the link for it:
2. If you were given one specific food item for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Ashiq, hope you guessed my answer. Dosa❤️ coz it’s never boring.
3. What is your favourite book and why?
To be honest, I don’t read a lot of books. The Fault In Our Stars is my favourite, I love the plotline of it.
4. If you had all the money in the world, where would you travel?
Travel all over the World.
5. What would you change if you had the chance to time travel?
I won’t make any changes. Changing the past and predicting the future is not my cup of tea.
6. What is your favourite meme/joke?
I love memes😂😂 Here is one favourite:
7. Which one do you prefer: Movies or books? Why?
Books, although I read very few of them, books deliver the messages more effectively than movies.
8. What motivates you to get out of the bed in the morning?
I’ve few people who wishes Good Morning everyday I’ve to reply them, nothing more.
9. What is the strangest memory that you have from your childhood times?
I remember falling down every time I climb up a particular stairs at school!😂
10. What is your favourite quote?
What you seek is seeking you
11. What are your interests/career choices other than what you blog about?
I aspire to be a Psychologist and a Philanthropist ( I never said this to anyone only people reading this will know )
Jofina, she is another sweet friend of mine. We share a lot of similarities. I’m a fan of her doodles. Do check out her amazing works.
1. What special talent do you have?
I can make pretty good assumptions on people. Also, my intuitions are so strong that they usually come true.
2. When did you start blogging?
Made my first post on May 5 2020.
3. One thing you learn from Blogging.
So much, I first came to know that I can write and there exists people who read my works.
4. What is your profession?
I’m a Student.
5. What are you thankful for?
Everything I have.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A young adult who is still curious to explore and understand the World around her.
7. One of your favourite quote?
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
~ Mark Twain
8. Something new you wanna try?
Scuba diving, hiking, water-rafting and so many.
9. What’s the thing you like most about yourself?
I try to see good in everything and everyone.
10. What 3 words describe you the best?
Quirky, Compassionate, Honest.
11. One of your favourite film and why?
I have a lot many.
Rejoy, he’s probably the most studious and smart guy I met on WordPress. His scientific comments will leave you amused. Do check out his great contents on his Blog.
1. What does being alive mean to you?
Being able to breathe.
2. How did you come out of the most difficult phase in your life.
Didn’t face such a difficult face in Life yet.
3. Which song can you listen to for a million times on loop?
I don’t listen a song in loop! Maybe, Ed Sheeran’s Perfect.
4. Where do you want to live if you were given a chance to live just anywhere?
A mansion in Greece.
5. What was your favourite subject at school and why?
It was Biology, to me, it was a little easier subject compared to the rest. Isn’t it interesting to learn about the creations around us?
6. What is the biggest lie that you say yourself?
That everything I’ve is Best.
7. How do you wake up every morning?
By opening eyes!! I didn’t get the question Joy😅
8. What is your view regarding World War III?
It lies in the decision of certain countries. But the Earth isn’t ready to face one.
9. Who is the most important person in your life, apart from your parents and grandparents?
10. Which animal do you love the most
I never had a pet… I like dogs but extremely scared of them!
11. What is the most productive thing you do in your leisure?
I read random articles on various sites
1. Saanvidhingra 14- Through my eyes
2. Sonali- Stardust spells
3. Chetna- curiotivity
4. Priya- Cozy quite corner
5. Nehal- Books and words
6. Vishal Mishra- A mind full of illusions
7. Merabjoan- All things Merab
8. Dulcy Singh- Stories
9. Olivia- Olivia Lucy Blake
10. Jahnavi- Free mind
11. Jessepfrancis- Far Far Away
Please choose any 11 questions of your choice out of these.
I’m looking forward to read your answers!
Yes… Deleted this post thrice and this is the fourth effort to compose one!😅
See you later-Wonderfolks 🖤